Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine Program
MDH, with federal funding, is providing vaccine to 180 sites throughout the state for uninsured and underinsured adults (19 years and older). These sites were selected through an application process and will participate in this program through September 2019. This program is referred to as UUAV (uninsured and underinsured adult vaccine).
Policies and Provider Agreement
- 2017 Minnesota Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine Program Annual Provider Agreement
All UUAV sites need to submit a signed provider agreement by Nov. 30, 2016. The online version is the preferred method.
- 2017 Annual Report of Doses Administered with Vaccine from MDH to Uninsured and Underinsured Adults (UUAV program)
Submit this report by Nov. 30, 2016, with the number of doses administered, even if your site did not see eligible adults during the reporting period.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine (UUAV) Program Policies and Procedures (PDF)
Instructions for participating in the UUAV program for 2017.
- Vaccine Order Form - Uninsured and Underinsured Adults (PDF)
Order form for UUAV. Updated 5/17
2017-18 UUAV Influenza Vaccine Late Order Form
- Patient Eligibility Screening Record (PDF)
Screening record for the UUAV program.
- UUAV Billing Guidance (PDF)
Sites enrolled in the UUAV program can refer to this guidance for billing purposes.
- Other Forms
Returning nonviable vaccine, vaccine transfer record and the vaccine restitution appeal forms.
- Vaccination Clinics Serving Uninsured and Underinsured Adults
Search for clinics that offer free or low-cost vaccine for qualifying uninsured and underinsured adults.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine Promotion Toolkit
Resources for sites to promote the availability of free or low-cost vaccine for adults without insurance or whose insurance does not cover the cost of vaccines.
- For Health Care Providers Serving Adults
Resources to help you make sure adult patients get the immunizations they need.