Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine
MDH, with federal funding, is providing vaccine to uninsured and underinsured adults (19 years and older) through 157 clinics throughout the state. These clinics were selected through an application process in October 2013 and will participate in this program through September 2016. This program is referred to as UUAV (uninsured and underinsured adult vaccine).
2016 UUAV Program Application
- 2016 UUAV Program Application
Fill out this online survey to apply for the next three year cycle of the UUAV program starting Oct. 1, 2016, and ending Sept. 30, 2019. Applications are due July 8, 2016.
- 2016 UUAV Program Application Information (PDF)
Background information and requirements for organizations applying for the next three year cycle of the UUAV program.
Policies and Provider Agreement
- Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine (UUAV) Program Policies and Procedures (PDF)
Instructions for participating in the UUAV program for 2016.
- Vaccine Order Form - Uninsured and Underinsured Adults (PDF)
Order form for UUAV. Updated 5/16
2016-17 Influenza Vaccine Late Ordering
- Patient Eligibility Screening Record (PDF)
Screening record for the UUAV clinics. Updated to include Medicare patients as an option. 5/14
- Billing Office Tips on UUAV (PDF)
Clinics enrolled in the UUAV program can use these tips for billing purposes.
- Other Forms
Returning nonviable vaccine, vaccine transfer record and the vaccine restitution appeal forms.
- Vaccination Clinics Serving Uninsured and Underinsured Adults
Search for clinics with free vaccine for qualifying uninsured and underinsured adults.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine Promotion Toolkit
Resources for clinics to promote the availability of free or low-cost vaccine for adults without insurance or whose insurance does not cover the cost of vaccines.
- For Health Care Providers Serving Adults
Resources to help you make sure adult patients get the immunizations they need.