Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine Promotion Toolkit
This toolkit contains resources for clinics participating in the Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine (UUAV) Program to promote the availability of free or low-cost vaccine for adults without insurance or whose insurance does not cover the cost of vaccines.
Resources included in the toolkit:
- Sample social media messages
- Images for monitors in clinic waiting rooms
- Print materials
- Online resources
Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine Clinics (PDF: 88KB/1 page)
Clinics can print and use this half-sheet flyer to promote the UUAV program.
Use these images on monitors in clinic waiting rooms or exam rooms to promote the UUAV program and the importance of vaccines for adults.
- Adults Need Immunizations Too! (JPEG: 1.35MB/1 page)
- Immunizations aren't just for kids! (JPEG: 890K/1 page)
- Parents and Grandparents! Help protect your little one by getting vaccinated for pertussis, also known as whooping cough. (JPEG: 805KB/1 page)
- Do you need a pneumococcal vaccine? (JPEG: 1.11MB/1 page)
- Expecting a baby? (JPEG: 669KB/1 page)
- Dads...Did you know getting your influenza and Tdap vaccines protects you and your baby? (JPEG: 799KB/1 page)