Immunization Program Billing
Billing resources for providers that vaccinate.
- Does billing make sense for your practice?
Before you begin billing, assess whether or not you have the resources necessary to begin billing health plans.
- Setting up a Billing Program for Immunization Services
Includes a checklist of activities that providers may consider when setting up a billing program.
- Contracts and Credentialing with Health Plans
A contract documents the obligations and responsibilities of each health plan, practitioner, and provider organization. Credentialing determines practitioner or provider competency to deliver acceptable medical care.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for Immunization Services
Health Plans use EFT as the preferred method for reimbursing providers.
- Claims Management
Medical claims management software systems automate clinic procedures and activities, and in some cases, can be used as clearinghouses.
- Health Plan Website Registration
Each health plan has a website health care providers can use for insurance verification, claims status and other functions.
- Billing Information for Patient Encounters
Guidance on steps to take before and during patient encounters to begin billing.
- Submitting Claims
Resources and contacts for the process of submitting claims.
- Denial Reason Codes
Explanations of the four most commonly used denial codes classifications.