In the fall of 2013, the MDH Immunization Program started a campaign to promote adolescent vaccination. The messages highlight the importance of the HPV, Tdap, meningococcal, and influenza vaccines in protecting preteens and teens from serious disease.
vax4teens Campaign Toolkit
This toolkit contains messaging and images that have been developed as part of the campaign. Organizations, clinics, and local public health departments are encouraged to use any of these materials in their own promotion of adolescent vaccination.
Social Media Messages
These images can be used on social media to promote adolescent vaccination. The toolkit has additional message suggestions.
- HPV vaccine is cancer prevention. (Boy) (JPEG: 758KB/1 page)
- HPV vaccine is cancer prevention. (Girl) (JPEG: 783KB/1 page)
- Hitting a homerun is difficult. Getting vaccinated is easy! (JPEG: 893KB/1 page)
- Missing the big party is difficult. Getting vaccinated is easy! (JPEG: 961KB/1 page)
- Teens need vaccines, too! (JPEG: 1.00MB/1 page)
Images for Clinic Waiting Rooms
These images can be added to monitors or digital displays in clinic waiting rooms to promote adolescent immunization.
- HPV vaccine is cancer prevention. (Boy) (JPEG: 2.51MB/1 page)
- HPV vaccine is cancer prevention. (Girl) (JPEG: 2.47MB/1 page)
- Do something easy today. Get vaccinated! (JPEG: 3.11MB/1 page)
- Teens need vaccines, too! (Cartoon) (JPEG: 2.36MB/1 page)
- Teens need vaccines, too! (Girls) (JPEG: 2.68MB/1 page)
Other Media Tools
This poster is available for free download. Poster measures 8.5" x 11".
The following Web ads can be uploaded to your website.
Posters are available to order for free. Posters are 24" x 12". Download the order form: Immunization Materials (PDF: 83KB/5 pages). Posters are listed on page 2.
My chickenpox vaccine protects...
My whooping cough vaccine protects...
My influenza vaccine protects...
Protect those you love. Immunize. (Pregnant woman)
Protect those you love. Immunize. (Grandma)