For Child Care Providers
As a child care provider, you must ensure that the children in your care have gotten certain vaccines or have filed appropriate exemptions. Here are some resources to help you.
- MIIC and Child Care Resources
A list of resources for child care providers that contain information about the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) immunization registry.
- Healthy Kids Are Everybody’s Job: A Guide to Minnesota’s Immunization Law for Parents with Children in Child Care and Early Childhood Programs
- Healthy Kids Are Everybody’s Job: A Guide to Minnesota’s Immunization Law for Child Care Providers and Early Childhood Programs
- 2014 Child Care Immunization Report
- Worksheets to help child care providers complete the immunization report form:
- Worksheet for Children 3 through 4 Months (PDF: 106KB/1 page)
- Worksheet for Children 5 through 6 Months (PDF: 107KB/1 page)
- Worksheet for Children 7 through 15 Months (PDF: 108KB/1 page)
- Worksheet for Children 16 through 23 Months (PDF: 150KB/1 page)
- Worksheet for Children 24 Months and Older (PDF: 149KB/1 page)
- Who Needs
Vaccination schedules for children and adults.
Vaccine Safety Information
- Reliable Sources
of Immunization Information
List of web sites, publications, videos, and phone numbers. Includes PDF version for printing.
- Vaccine Safety
Comprehensive and up-to-date information about childhood vaccines and the diseases they prevent.