For Child Care Providers
As a child care provider, you must ensure that the children in your care have gotten certain vaccines or have filed appropriate exemptions. Here are some resources to help you.
- MIIC and Child Care Resources
A list of resources for child care providers that contain information about the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) immunization registry.
- Healthy Kids Are Everybody’s Job: A Guide to Minnesota’s Immunization Law for Parents with Children in Child Care and Early Childhood Programs
- Healthy Kids Are Everybody’s Job: A Guide to Minnesota’s Immunization Law for Child Care Providers and Early Childhood Programs
DHS Rule 3 child care providers need to complete the Annual Child Care Immunization Report. There are three options for completing the report.
- Choose one:
Worksheets to help child care providers complete the immunization report form. (You do not need to submit these worksheets to MDH.)
- Worksheet for Children 3 through 4 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 5 through 6 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 7 through 15 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 16 through 23 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 24 Months and Older (PDF)
Child Care Immunization Data
- Child Care Immunization Data
Immunization and exemption data for licensed child care centers in Minnesota.
- Who Needs
Vaccination schedules for children and adults.
- Child Care Immunization
Record child's immunizations or exemptions on this form.
Vaccine Safety Information
- Reliable Sources
of Immunization Information
List of websites, publications, videos, and phone numbers. Includes PDF version for printing.
- Vaccine Safety
Comprehensive and up-to-date information about childhood vaccines and the diseases they prevent.