For Child Care Providers
As a child care provider, you must ensure that the children in your care have gotten certain vaccines or have filed appropriate exemptions. Here are some resources to help you.
- MIIC and Child Care Resources
A list of resources for child care providers that contain information about the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) immunization registry.
- Healthy Kids Are Everybody’s Job: A Guide to Minnesota’s Immunization Law for Parents with Children in Child Care and Early Childhood Programs
- Healthy Kids Are Everybody’s Job: A Guide to Minnesota’s Immunization Law for Child Care Providers and Early Childhood Programs
DHS Rule 3 child care providers need to complete the Annual Child Care Immunization Report. There are three options for completing the report.
- Choose one:
Worksheets to help child care providers complete the immunization report form. (You do not need to submit these worksheets to MDH.)
- Worksheet for Children 3 through 4 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 5 through 6 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 7 through 15 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 16 through 23 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 24 Months and Older (PDF)
Colorful table showing the minimum immunization requirements for child care in Minnesota to help child care providers complete the immunization report form.
Child Care Immunization Data
- Child Care Immunization Data
Immunization and exemption data for licensed child care centers in Minnesota.
- Who Needs
Vaccination schedules for children and adults.
- Child Care Immunization
Record child's immunizations or exemptions on this form.
Vaccine Safety Information
- Reliable Sources
of Immunization Information
List of websites, publications, videos, and phone numbers. Includes PDF version for printing.
- Vaccine Safety
Comprehensive and up-to-date information about childhood vaccines and the diseases they prevent.