Got Your Shots? Immunization Conference
November 1-2, 2018
Earle Brown Heritage Center
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be available.
By the end of this conference, you will be able to:
- Describe how vaccine hesitancy contributes to immunization coverage gaps and list strategies to address them.
- List at least three immunization best practices that can be implemented in your organization.
- Identify at least two strategies to improve adolescent and adult immunization rates that you can apply in your practice.
- Discuss essential immunization program activities for outbreak preparedness.
Who should attend
- Public health professionals
- Nurse practitioners
- Medical assistants
- Physician assistants
- Clinic managers
- Community vaccinators
- Anyone interested in immunizations
- Early bird rate: $100 (through Friday, Sept. 21)
- Regular rate: $150
- Exhibitor fee: $1,500. This includes registration for two people along with an 8-foot skirted table and two chairs.
- Scholarships exhibitor fee: $150. Scholarships are available for organizations where the exhibitor fee is a barrier to participating. The scholarship fee includes registration for one person and a skirted table with two chairs.
- To apply, fill out the scholarship application form and essay by Aug. 24, 2018.
Room blocks are available at two hotels. Reserve your room by Oct. 1, 2018, to be guaranteed these room rates.
You can reserve your room online through the links below or call the hotel and ask for the "Got Your Shots 2018" room block.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis North
1-763-560-2700 (Group code: G18)
Connected to Earle Brown Heritage Center
$137.00 per night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis North
1 mile from Earle Brown Heritage Center (shuttle will be available)
$121.00 per night