Got Your Shots? Immunization Conference
November 1-2, 2018
Earle Brown Heritage Center
By the end of this conference, you will be able to:
- Describe how vaccine hesitancy contributes to immunization coverage gaps and list strategies to address them.
- List at least three immunization best practices that can be implemented in your organization.
- Identify at least two strategies to improve adolescent and adult immunization rates that you can apply in your practice.
- Discuss essential immunization program activities for outbreak preparedness.
Who should attend
- Public health professionals
- Nurse practitioners
- Medical assistants
- Physician assistants
- Clinic managers
- Community vaccinators
- Anyone interested in immunizations
- Agenda (PDF)
Note: Sessions are still subject to change.
- Early bird rate: $100 (through Friday, Sept. 21)
- Regular rate: $150
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attendees can earn up to 9.6 CEUs for the conference. An additional 2.4 CEUs can be earned at the pre-conference workshop for new immunizers.
- Exhibitor fee: $1,500. This includes registration for two people along with an 8-foot skirted table and two chairs.
- Scholarships exhibitor fee: $150. Scholarships are available for organizations where the exhibitor fee is a barrier to participating. The scholarship fee includes registration for one person and a skirted table with two chairs.
- To apply, fill out the scholarship application form and essay by Aug. 24, 2018.
Room blocks are available at two hotels. Reserve your room by Oct. 1, 2018, to be guaranteed these room rates.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis North
1-763-560-2700 (Group code: G18)
Connected to Earle Brown Heritage Center
$137.00 per night
- Rise by Elevation*
Call the hotel and ask for the "Got Your Shots 2018" room block to make a reservation
1 mile from Earle Brown Heritage Center (shuttle will be available)
$121.00 per night
*As of Sept. 1, 2018, the DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis North is changing its name to Rise by Elevation. If you made a hotel reservation with DoubleTree, you do not need to do anything--your reservation and room rate stay the same.