Got Your Shots? Immunization Conference
Close the gap: Improving immunization coverage rates through best practices
November 1-2, 2018
Earle Brown Heritage Center
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be available.
By the end of this conference, you will be able to:
- Describe how vaccine hesitancy contributes to immunization coverage gaps and list strategies to address them.
- List at least three immunization best practices that can be implemented in your organization.
- Identify at least two strategies to improve adolescent and adult immunization rates that you can apply in your practice.
- Discuss essential immunization program activities for outbreak preparedness.
Who should attend
- Public health professionals
- Nurse practitioners
- Medical assistants
- Physician assistants
- Clinic managers
- Community vaccinators
- Anyone interested in immunizations
Registration will be open this summer.
- Early bird rate: $100 (through Friday, Sept. 21)
- Regular rate: $150
Registration for exhibitors will be open this summer.
Room blocks are available at two hotels. Reserve your room by Oct. 1, 2018, to be guaranteed these room rates.
You can reserve your room online through the links below or call the hotel and ask for the "Got Your Shots 2018" room block.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis North
1-763-560-2700 (Group code: G18)
Connected to Earle Brown Heritage Center
$137.00 per night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis North
1 mile from Earle Brown Heritage Center (shuttle will be available)
$121.00 per night