HPV Vaccine Video for Health Care Providers
MDH has created a 12-minute video for health care providers on HPV vaccine communication. The video begins with humorous vignettes and then presents four model clinical encounters in which providers demonstrate low-stress ways of recommending HPV vaccine and answering questions from patients and parents. Each of the model encounters can also be viewed individually.
Contact email@example.com to obtain files of any of these videos for use in professional education programs. Instructions on How to Embed the Videos on your own website are available below.
Just Another Shot: Reframing the HPV Vaccine
How to Embed the Videos
Follow the steps below to embed one or more of these videos on your website. Permission is not necessary, but please help us track how the videos are being used by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the video you want to embed.
- Click on the YouTube icon in the bottom right corner of the video frame to open it in YouTube.
- Click on the Share option below the YouTube video screen
- Click on the Embed option in the drop-down menu that opens.
- Copy the code that is displayed and paste it into your website.