Immunization Information for Health Care Providers
Minnesota Immunization Program:
CDC-INFO Contact Center: 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636)
- Got Your Shots
Immunization newsletter for health care providers.
- Got Your Shots? A Providers Guide to Immunizations in Minnesota
Find all the information you need on immunizations in one place. Managing Vaccine I Screening and Assessing I Vaccine Administration I Documenting Shots I Immunization Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Immunization Schedules for Health Care Providers
Minnesota vaccination schedule for children and adolescents, including catch-up schedules.
- Vaccine Protocols
Information and templates for writing a vaccine administration order, called protocols.
- Forms for Tracking Patient Immunizations
Keep track of your patients' immunization information on these handy forms.
- Immunization Program Billing
Billing resources for providers that vaccinate.
- MnVFC Program
Minnesota's version of federal free vaccine program.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Adult Vaccine (UUAV) Program
MDH provides vaccine to uninsured and underinsured adults (19 years and older) through 109 clinics throughout the state. These clinics were selected through an application process in January 2011.
- Immunization Practices Improvement (IPI) Program
Information, forms, tools, and other resources for the IPI Program Advisor.
- For Health Care Providers Serving Adolescents
Resources to help you make sure adolescent patients get the immunizations they need.
- For Health Care Providers Serving Adults
Resources to help you make sure adult patients get the immunizations they need.
- Immunization Delivery in Pharmacy Settings
Immunization resources for pharmacists.
- Occupational Health Professional Tips
Information that may be useful to occupational health professionals who are preparing to offer vaccines at worksites.
- Understanding Vaccines ECHO-TV Program
Developed as an educational and outreach tool to explain the basics on why people need vaccines, how they work, and where to get them, the DVD contains a 20-minute show in seven languages.