Immunization Schedules for Health Care Providers
These provider charts show when immunizations should be given, including exceptions and catch-up schedules.
2015 Childhood and Adult Recommended Immunization Schedules
- Children and Adolescents (PDF: 574KB/6 pages) Updated 3/15
- Adults (PDF: 592KB/6 pages). Updated 3/15
Print versions of the immunization schedules will be available in May, order them via the Immunization Materials for Professional Use order form.
- Pregnancy and Vaccination Pocket Guide
A pocket guide to vaccinating pregnant women based on recommendations from the ACIP.
- Guidelines for Vaccinating Pregnant Women
CDC's guide to vaccinating pregnant women based on recommendations from the ACIP, includes routine and travel vaccinations. Attention: Non-MDH link
- Who Needs Vaccines, When
Simple, clear, and accurate schedules designed to be given to patients.
- Immunization Schedules for Health Care Professionals
CDC's immunization schedules for children, adolescents, and adults, available in multiple formats. Attention: Non-MDH link