Immunization Schedules for Health Care Providers
These provider charts show when immunizations should be given, including exceptions and catch-up schedules.
- Children and Adolescents (PDF:
319KB/6 pages) Updated 4/19*
- Ages 0 through 18 years (PDF: 41KB/1 page)
- Catch-up schedule and minimum intervals (PDF: 53KB/1 page)
- Footnotes only (PDF: 130KB/2 pages)
* Footnote 13 was corrected to read "For children aged 2 months through 10 years with high-risk conditions, see below."
A correction to the Red Book reference was made under Additional Vaccine Information in the footnotes.
- Adults (PDF: 347KB/6 pages). Updated 2/13
Print versions of the immunization schedules will be available in March, order them via the Immunization Materials for Professional Use order form.
- Pregnancy and Vaccination Pocket Guide
A pocket guide to vaccinating pregnant women based on recommendations from the ACIP.
- Guidelines for Vaccinating Pregnant Women
CDC's guide to vaccinating pregnant women based on recommendations from the ACIP, includes routine and travel vaccinations. Attention: Non-MDH link
Simple, clear, and accurate schedules designed to be given to patients.
- Immunization Schedules
for Health Care Professionals
CDC's immunization schedules for children, adolescents, and adults, available in multiple formats. Attention: Non-MDH link