Contracts and Reimbursements
Information about contracts and reimbursement for IPI advisors.
IPI Program ReimbursementMDH will reimburse IPI program contractors as follows:
- $400 for a MnVFC site visit to an enrolled provider. To receive reimbursement submit the 2016 MnVFC Site Visit Questionnaire, 2016 MnVFC Site Visit Storage & Handling Per Unit Answer Sheet, 2016 MnVFC Provider Follow-up Plan and, if follow-up is needed, the 2016 MnVFC Site Visit Follow-up Form.
- $150 for an in-person follow-up visit to the site when there is a need to address significant issues. This only applies when the IPI Advisor is not able to address all identified issues during the original site visit. For further advice on whether a follow-up visit is needed please contact your MnVFC clinical coordinator/planner. To receive reimbursement submit the 2016 MnVFC Site Visit Follow-up Form.
- $100 for an educational visit to the clinic site to complete the 2016 MnVFC Educational Visit Form. You must receive approval from your MnVFC clinical coordinator/planner prior to the date of the visit.
MDH will reimburse participating counties only after we receive all appropriate forms. Forms sent in with wrong or missing data may delay the reimbursement. All reimbursements are done through an electronic transfer of money. Your county/agency IPI contact person will receive an e-mail notification of the reimbursement.
|Quarter||To be Reimbursed for:||Forms need to be into the MDH by:|
|1st Quarter||January - March||Second Friday in April|
|2nd Quarter||April - June||Second Friday in July|
|3rd Quarter||July - September||Second Friday in October|
|4th Quarter||October - December||December 12, 2016|
Forms Required for Reimbursement
Forms and letters can be found on IPI Advisor Site Visit Materials.
MnVFC Site Visit
- 2016 MnVFC Site Visit Questionnaire
- 2016 MnVFC Site Visit Storage & Handling Per Unit Answer Sheet
- 2016 MnVFC Provider Follow-up Plan
- 2016 MnVFC Educational Visit
- 2016 MnVFC Site Visit Follow-up Form
Questions on reimbursement?
Send us an email or call 651-201-5522.