Contracts and Reimbursements
Information about contracts and reimbursement for IPI Program Advisors.
IPI Program ReimbursementMDH will reimburse IPI Program contractors as follows:
- $300 for a MnVFC site visit to an enrolled provider to complete the IPI Provider Questionnaire, the Clinic Checklist, follow-up on identified issues and appropriate submission of the Follow-up form, and the Visit Cover Sheet, including visits completed in conjunction with MDH staff. If the MDH staff alone completes the site visit, the county/agency will not be reimbursed.
- $150 for a follow-up visit to the site to complete the Visit Cover sheet and Follow-up form when there is a need to address significant multiple clinic issues (storage and handling problems, no written policies/procedures for ordering vaccine, vaccine disaster plan for power outages, no anaphylaxis protocol). This only applies when the county/agency is not able to address all identified issues during the original site visit and it includes visits completed in conjunction with a MDH staff person. If the MDH staff alone completes the follow-up site visit, the county/agency will not be reimbursed.
- $100 for an educational visit to the clinic site to complete the Educational Visit form, which has had approval by the Regional IPI Coordinator prior to the date of the clinic visit. If the MDH staff person alone completes the site visit, the county/agency will not be reimbursed.
MDH will reimburse participating counties only after we receive ALL appropriate forms and reports. Forms sent in with wrong or missing data may delay the reimbursement. All reimbursements are done through an electronic transfer of money. Your county/agency IPI contact person will receive an e-mail notification of the reimbursement.
|Quarter||To be Reimbursed for:||Forms need to be into the MDH by:|
|1st Quarter||January - March||Second Friday in April|
|2nd Quarter||April - June||Second Friday in July|
|3rd Quarter||July - September||Second Friday in October|
|4th Quarter||October - December||Second Friday in January|
Forms Required for Reimbursement
Forms and letters can be found in Forms and Tools
MnVFC Site Visit
- MnVFC Visit Cover Sheet
- MnVFC Site Visit Questionnaire
- Vaccine Storage Unit Checklist
- MnVFC Visit Summary
Questions on reimbursement?
Send us an email or call 651-201-5522.