IPI Program Resources
Links to tools and resources that may be helpful to IPI advisors.
IPI Advisor Manual
- 2017 IPI Advisor Manual: A Guide to MnVFC Site Visits (PDF)
Information needed for IPI advisor's to complete MnVFC site visits.
Resources for New IPI Advisors
- Training Checklist for Immunization Practices Improvement (IPI) Advisors (PDF)
List of training documents and resources for new IPI advisors.
- Moving Vaccine to a New Storage Unit (PDF)
- Vaccine Storage Tip Sheet (PDF)
- Replacing Combination Household Storage Units (PDF)
IPI Resource Folder Contents
- IPI Resource Folder Contents (PDF)
List of resources in the IPI folder and links to find them online.
- Helpful Websites to Bookmark (PDF)
List of websites, resources, and training opportunities that may be helpful for IPI advisors.
MDH Vaccine Programs
- Minnesota Department of Health Vaccine Programs (PDF)
This flyer provides an overview of the two different vaccine programs offered through MDH.
- HIPAA and Access to Patient Records during AFIX and VFC Visits
Responses from CDC to frequently asked questions about HIPAA and access to patient records during AFIX and VFC site visits.
- Nine Practical Ways to Improve Clinic Immunization Rates (PDF)
A list of nine strategies for increasing immunization rates.