IPI Advisor Site Visit Materials
All the forms you need as an IPI advisor to conduct MnVFC site visits.
Before the visit
- Site Visit Checklist (PDF)
Checklist for IPI advisors to use to prepare for a site visit.
- Appointment Letter (Word)
Sample letter IPI advisors can send to a site with the Pre-Visit Worksheet.
- 2017 MnVFC Pre-Visit Worksheet (PDF*)
Information for the site to gather before a visit.
During the visit
These three forms are required for all MnVFC site visits.
- 2017 MnVFC Site Visit Storage & Handling Per Unit Answer Sheet (PDF*)
Form for completing the storage and handling portion of the visit questionnaire. Make additional copies as necessary.
After the visit
- 2017 MnVFC Site Visit Follow-up Form (PDF*)
Complete this form as you do follow-up to address issues found on a MnVFC site visit.
- Thank You Letter (Word)
Sample letter IPI advisors can use. Include any issues you identified during the visit and the timeline for their completion.
Additional types of visits
These visits require MDH approval. Call 651-201-5522 to discuss with IPI staff.
Unscheduled Storage and Handling Visit
- 2017 MnVFC Unscheduled Storage & Handling Per Unit Answer Sheet (PDF*)
Form for completing the storage and handling portion of the unscheduled visit questionnaire. Make additional copies as necessary.
*To save responses in the fillable PDF form:
- Open the fillable PDF form on this web page.
- Save the blank fillable PDF on your computer and then close the file.
- Open the saved PDF on your computer and type in your responses.
- Save and close the file. Your responses should be saved.