Immunization Laws in Minnesota
- Post-Secondary Educational Institutions Immunization Law in Minnesota
This includes state universities, community colleges, technical colleges, private schools, and the University of Minnesota.
- Provider's Quick Reference on Minnesota's Immunization Laws (PDF: 39KB/2 pages)
Overview of all the requirements for immunizations or exemptions in Minnesota.
- Minnesota's Immunization Law Exemption Provision
A summary of how to obtain a medical or conscientious exemption to the Minnesota immunization law.
- HIPAA and Immunization
MDH legal memo on immunization data sharing and HIPAA and MMWR article on HIPAA and public health.
- Immunization Requirement for Homeless and Foster Children
How the law applies to homeless and foster children in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Statutes, section 144.3351 Immunization Data
This statute governs the sharing of immunization data.