MnVFC Broadcast Faxes
Periodically, time-sensitive memos are sent to all MnVFC health care providers, via a broadcast FAX. Here is an archive of recent broadcast FAX announcements, with links to related MDH topics.
Subscribe to MnVFC Broadcast Fax Updates
Get an email alert when a new Broadcast Fax is sent.
September 11, 2014
- Vaccine Management Methods (PDF: 112KB/1 page)
Announcement of the different policies and procedures for each method of vaccine management for the MnVFC program (separate stock and replacement method).
August 4, 2014
- MnVFC 2014-15 Influenza Vaccine (PDF: 95KB/1 page)
Announcement that MnVFC influnza vaccine for the 2014-15 season will begin shipping in early August.
June 17, 2014
- Returning expired MnVFC influenza vaccine (PDF: 113KB/1 page)
Reminder of how to return nonviable (i.e., expired) MnVFC influenza vaccine.
May 30, 2014
- Vaccine Dose-Level Eligibility in MIIC (PDF: 109KB/1 page)
How to begin submitting MnVFC eligibility status for children and insurance status for adults at the vaccine dose-level to the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
May 22, 2014
- Protect Your Vaccine from Severe Weather (PDF: 44KB/1 page)
Reminder to review procedures for protecting vaccine supply during storms, floods, or power outages.
March 26, 2014
- Shipment tracking information now available for vaccine orders from MDH (PDF: 145KB/1 page)
Instructions for MnVFC providers to track orders using the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
March 12, 2014
- Pentacel Availability (PDF:243KB/1 page)
Pentacel vaccine (DTaP-IPV-Hib) is now available through the MnVFC Program
January 28, 2014
- 2014-15 MnVFC Pediatric Flu Orders - Due January 31 (PDF: 109KB/2 pages)
Prebook order form for flu vaccine. If you already submitted your order, please disregard this message.
- Online: closed
January 15, 2014
- 2014-15 MnVFC Pediatric Influenza Vaccine Orders due January 31, 2014 (PDF: 114KB/3 pages)
Prebook order form for flu vaccine.
- Online: closed
December 20, 2013
- HPV Recall (PDF:49KB/1 page)
Notification of a voluntary recall for one lot of Gardasil vaccine.
December 20, 2013
- MnVFC Updates (PDF: 95KB/1 page)
Announcement of the availability of the annual provider agreement, reporting forms, policies and procedures manual, and new online training.
December 13, 2013
- Reminder of Holiday Shipping Holds and Availability of Influenza Doses (PDF: 161KB/2 pages)
Information about delays in shipping due to extremely cold temperatures and the holidays, and instructions for ordering additional doses of flu vaccine for the current (2013-14) influenza season.
November 19, 2013
- MedImmune's FluMist Replacement Program (PDF: 89KB/1 page)
Instructions for returning and/or replacing FluMist vaccine provided by MDH.
November 8, 2013
- Sanofi Vaccine Supply Update and Vaccine Shipping Reminders (PDF: 101KB/1 page)
Supply information for Daptacel (DTaP), Adacel (Tdap), and Pentacel (DTaP-IPV-Hib) and a reminder to plan accordingly for vaccine shipping delays because of weather and upcoming holidays.
November 4, 2013
- Changes to the MHCP Adult Vaccine Program (PDF: 42KB/1 page)
Reminder to immunization providers and billers that starting January 1, 2014 MDH will no longer supply adult vaccine for Minnesota Health Care Plan (MHCP) recipients and recommended steps to prepare for this change.
November 1, 2013
- Check your MnVFC thermometer expiration dates (PDF: 113KB/1 page)
Reminder to check and replace expired thermometers.
October 24, 2013
- Sanofi Vaccine Supply Updates (PDF: 50KB/1 page)
Updates on Sanofi vaccine supply for MnVFC providers.
October 4, 2013
- Vaccine ordering is back and New packing slips (PDF: 136KB/1 page)
Announcement that providers can start ordering again and to be aware of new packing slips with MDH vaccine shipments.
September 18, 2013
- Delays (PDF: 115KB/1 page)
Memo to MnVFC providers about a delay in vaccine ordering, and a delay in the collection of reports and forms.
August 20, 2013
- MnVFC Vaccine Supply (PDF: 159KB/1 page)
Information about Daptacel (DTaP), Pentacel (DTaP-IPV-Hib), and ActHIB (Hib) allocations.
August 5, 2013
- MnVFC 2013-14 Influenza Vaccine (PDF: 47KB/1 page)
Announcement that 2013-14 influenza vaccine will begin shipping to MnVFC providers in early August.
August 2, 2013
- MnVFC Vaccine Supply Updates (PDF: 40KB/1 page)
Updated information on the Pediarix, Pentacel, and ActHIB vaccine supply for MnVFC.
June 13, 2013
- Returning nonviable MnVFC influenza vaccine (PDF: 117KB/2 pages)
Instructions for returning MnVFC flu vaccine, including using the Nonviable MDH Vaccine form.
June 6, 2013
- Pentacel Allocation (PDF: 89KB/1 page)
Memo to MnVFC providers regarding the availability of small allocations of Pentacel vaccine (DTap-IPV-Hib). If you are interested in receiving Pentacel, please let us know via an online form.
May 16, 2013
- Vaccine Ordering in MIIC Updates (PDF: 71KB/1 page)
Instructions for enrolling to order vaccine using the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) and other tools that can assist with using MIIC effectively.
April 29, 2013
- MDH Proposing Changes to MN School and Child Care Immunization Law (PDF: 123KB/3 pages)
Overview of the proposed changes to the Minnesota School and Child Care Immunization law. Includes instructions for commenting.
April 23, 2013
- Limited availability of Pediarix vaccine (PDF: 95KB/1 page)
Information on the newly instated allocation limits of Pediarix brought on by the Pentacel shortage.
April 11, 2013
- Protect Your Vaccine from Severe Weather (PDF: 112KB/1 page)
Reminder to review your procedures to protect vaccine supply during storms, floods or power outages.
March 28, 2013
- Pentacel Vaccine Shortage Continues: Delay until June 2013 (PDF: 111KB/1 page)
Pentacel vaccine (DTap-IPV-Hib) will not be available until at least June 2013.
March 7, 2013
- Vaccine Ordering Updates (PDF: 113KB/1 page)
Blackout dates for vaccine orders and a reminder about vaccine ordering in MIIC.
February 28, 2013
- MnVFC Pediatric Influenza Vaccine Orders - Due Friday, March 1 (PDF:162KB/2 pages)
Memo to remind MnVFC providers to order influenza vaccine for the 2013-2014 influenza season.
- Online: closed
February 19, 2013
- MnVFC Pediatric Influenza Vaccine Orders - Due March 1, 2013 (PDF:168KB/3 pages)
Memo to MnVFC providers with information on ordering influenza vaccine for the 2013-2014 influenza season.
- Online: closed
February 13, 2013
- Childhood Immunization Champion Nominations Needed (PDF:123KB/1 page)
Information for MnVFC providers about the CDC Childhood Immunization Champion Award. Nominations are now being accepted.
February 6, 2013
- Additional Flu Vaccine Available for MnVFC-eligible children (PDF:120KB/1 page)
Memo to MnVFC providers about ordering additional influenza vaccine for the current flu season.
January 9, 2013
- Information for MnVFC providers about influenza vaccine availability has been updated. Please see:
Got Your Shots? Special Edition January 2013 (PDF:124KB/1 page)