MnVFC Announcements (Broadcast Faxes)
Time-sensitive memos sent to all MnVFC health care providers, via a broadcast FAX and/or email. Here is an archive of recent announcements, with links to related MDH topics.
Subscribe to MnVFC Announcements
Get an email alert when a new announcement is sent and posted here.
December 19, 2014
- New requirement for MDH vaccine orders (PDF: 98KB/1 page)
Information about the requirement to provide doses on hand, lot number, and expiration date of vaccine in stock with each new MDH vaccine order.
November 18, 2014
- New requirement for MDH vaccine orders coming soon (PDF: 109KB/1 page)
Later this winter the quantity of doses-on-hand, lot number, and expiration date for your current vaccine inventory will be required with each vaccine order from MDH.
November 13, 2014
- MedImmune's FluMist Replacement Program (PDF: 246KB/1 page)
Instructions to return and replace expiring or expired FluMist vaccine.
November 7, 2014
- Holiday shipping holds reminder (PDF: 98KB/1 page)
Announcement of when MDH will not be shipping vaccine during the upcoming holidays and a reminder that shipping may be postponed during periods of extremely cold temperatures.
October 14, 2014
- Save the date - Replacement Method Question and Answer Webinar (PDF: 113KB/1 page)
Notice of an optional webinar to answer questions about the new policies for the replacement method of vaccine management.
October 7, 2014
- Entering dose-level eligibility information directly into MIIC (PDF: 115KB/1 page)
Clinics that manually enter vaccine administration data into MIIC can now enter the MnVFC eligibility status for each dose given.
September 30, 2014
- Updated MnVFC Resources and Reports (PDF: 130KB/2 pages)
Information to access the updated policies and procedures manuals, online trainings, agreements, and reports.
September 11, 2014
- Vaccine Management Methods (PDF: 112KB/1 page)
Announcement of the different policies and procedures for each method of vaccine management for the MnVFC program (separate stock and replacement method).
August 4, 2014
- MnVFC 2014-15 Influenza Vaccine (PDF: 95KB/1 page)
Announcement that MnVFC influnza vaccine for the 2014-15 season will begin shipping in early August.
June 17, 2014
- Returning expired MnVFC influenza vaccine (PDF: 113KB/1 page)
Reminder of how to return nonviable (i.e., expired) MnVFC influenza vaccine.
May 30, 2014
- Vaccine Dose-Level Eligibility in MIIC (PDF: 109KB/1 page)
How to begin submitting MnVFC eligibility status for children and insurance status for adults at the vaccine dose-level to the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
May 22, 2014
- Protect Your Vaccine from Severe Weather (PDF: 44KB/1 page)
Reminder to review procedures for protecting vaccine supply during storms, floods, or power outages.
March 26, 2014
- Shipment tracking information now available for vaccine orders from MDH (PDF: 145KB/1 page)
Instructions for MnVFC providers to track orders using the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
March 12, 2014
- Pentacel Availability (PDF:243KB/1 page)
Pentacel vaccine (DTaP-IPV-Hib) is now available through the MnVFC Program
January 28, 2014
- 2014-15 MnVFC Pediatric Flu Orders - Due January 31 (PDF: 109KB/2 pages)
Prebook order form for flu vaccine. If you already submitted your order, please disregard this message.
- Online: closed
January 15, 2014
- 2014-15 MnVFC Pediatric Influenza Vaccine Orders due January 31, 2014 (PDF: 114KB/3 pages)
Prebook order form for flu vaccine.
- Online: closed