Order Printed Immunization Materials
- Some materials are listed on more than one order form.
- Fax or mail any of the forms to order immunization materials from MDH.
- All materials are free of charge.
- Many materials are also available in other languages, see the specific order form or the Languages order form for a complete listing.
- Most materials are on the web - open the order form and click on the direct link to open the item and print it out now.
Main Order Forms
Together these forms contain all the immunization materials available to order.
- For the Public - Immunization Materials
(PDF: 83KB/5 pages) Updated 4/14
- For Professionals - Immunization
Materials (PDF: 88KB/6 pages) Updated 4/14
Order Forms for Specific Groups
- For Child Care Programs - Immunization Materials
(PDF: 57KB/2 pages) Updated 11/13
Materials on immunization useful for child care programs.
- Influenza - Immunization Materials (PDF: 55KB/2 pages) Updated 11/13
Materials on influenza for patients and providers.
- Other Languages - Immunization Materials
(PDF: 64KB/2 pages) Updated 11/13
A list of materials that are available in other languages including Hmong, Russian, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- For MnVFC Providers - Promotional Materials (PDF: 36KB/1 page) Updated 2/13
Posters, table tents, flyers, and self-screening forms in multiple languages to promote the Minnesota Vaccines for Children program.
- Keep Them Safe! Vaccinate Newborn Immunization Brochure
(PDF: 31KB/1 page) Updated 2/13
The Got Your Baby Shots? Newborn Folder has been discontinued but replaced with a simple, colorful, and easy to read brochure. Use the order form to order the brochure as well as the individual items previously included in the folder.
- Perinatal Hepatitis B - Materials (PDF: 28KB/2 pages) Updated 3/12
Materials on perinatal hepatitis B for both patients and providers.
- Refugee Health - Materials (PDF:60KB/2 pages) Updated 11/13
Materials from the MDH Refugee Health Program for both patients and providers.
- For Schools - Immunization Materials (PDF: 70KB/4 pages) Updated 11/13
Materials for school health personnel to use in their schools and with students and parents.
- For WIC Programs - Immunization Materials (PDF: 61KB/2 pages) Updated 11/13
A list of materials that are useful for WIC programs.
For questions or to order printed materials, call the Minnesota Immunization Program at 651-201-5503 or 1-800-657-3970.