Order Printed Immunization Materials
- All materials on the order form are free of charge.
- Many materials are also available in other languages, see the form for materials that are available in other languages.
- Most materials are on the web, the webpage is listed on the order form.
Immunization and related materials can be ordered two ways:
Complete and submit the Immunization Materials Order Form online
Email, fax or mail the Immunization Materials Order Form (PDF)
For questions or to order printed materials, call the Minnesota Immunization Program at 651-201-5503 or 1-800-657-3970.
Looking for materials that you previously ordered?The following materials are no longer available to order from the Immunization Program but are available to download and print from the website.
- Adult Immunization Record, 1 pg chart
- Stop Hepatitis B for Every Baby, HBsAg Test All Pregnant Women, 11 x 17 poster
- Child Care Provider Information for Minnesota’s Immunization Law. Available as a fact sheet (no longer a brochure).
- Parent Information on Minnesota’s Immunization Law for Child Care and Early Childhood Programs. Available as a fact sheet (no longer a brochure).
- Teens Need Shots, Too! 1 pg flyer
- Adults Need Vaccines Too! 1 pg flyer
- Fight the Flu, 1 pg poster (also available in Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Hmong, Karen, Khmer, Korean, Laotian, Nepali, Oromo, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese).
- Guide to Contraindications and Precautions to Commonly Used Vaccines, 4 pgs brochure
- How to Administer IM/SQ Injections, 2 pg chart
- Think, Test, Treat Pertussis, 8.5 x 11 poster
- Summary Guide to Tetanus Prophylaxis in Routine Wound Management, 1 pg flyer