MIIC and Child Care Resources
A list of resources for child care providers that contain information about using the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
- MIIC and Child Care Centers (DHS Rule 3)
General information about MIIC geared to child care providers.
- Using MIIC to Complete the Child Care Immunization Report (PDF)
Steps to use MIIC to complete the annual MDH Child Care Immunization Report for DHS Rule 3 child care centers.
Recorded trainings for child care centers on how to use MIIC to keep track of enrollees' immunizations.
- Creating a List of Enrollees in MIIC Manually
How centers with 20 or fewer enrollees can create a list of enrollees in MIIC. (3 minutes, 48 seconds)
- Uploading a List of Enrollees in MIIC
How centers with more than 20 enrollees can create a list of enrollees in MIIC. (4 minutes, 43 seconds)
- Creating a Report of Enrollees' MIIC Immunization Records
How centers can create a PDF report of enrollees' immunization records from a list of enrollees in MIIC. (4 minutes, 7 seconds)
Streaming trainings may not work on all browsers or computers. If you have difficulties use the link below and then select "Recorded Sessions" in the left hand toolbar to find the trainings.
WebEx Training Center
- Immunization Resources for Child Care Providers
Immunization law, schedules, and vaccine safety information.