MIIC and Child Care Resources
A list of resources for child care providers that contain information about the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) immunization registry.
- MIIC and Child Care Centers (DHS Rule 3)
General information about the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) immunization registry geared to child care providers.
How-to webinars for child care facilities on using the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) registry to keep track of shots for children. Includes: managing a list, using list-based reports and patient follow-up, and filling out the annual MDH Child Care Report. Updated 9/11
- Introduction (7 minutes, 12 seconds)
- Managing a List in MIIC (22 minutes, 4 seconds)
- Manage List Reports and Patient Follow-Up (15 minutes, 36 seconds)
- Completing the Annual MDH Child Care Report (12 minutes, 15 seconds)
- Immunization Resources for Child Care Providers
Immunization law, schedules, and vaccine safety information.