Vaccine Ordering and Management in MIIC
A list of resources for health care providers about vaccine ordering and management with the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC). For MDH-supplied vaccines, including: Minnesota Vaccines for Children (MnVFC), Adult Minnesota Health Care Program (MHCP), and Adult Uninsured and Underinsured (UUAV).
- User Guide: Creating and Viewing Vaccine Orders (PDF: 261KB/7 pages)
Step-by-step instructions on how to create and view a vaccine order using MIIC.
- Video: Vaccine Ordering in MIIC (WebEx Streaming Video: 11 minutes, 21 seconds)
Video for health care providers about using MIIC to order vaccine from the Minnesota Department of Health Vaccine Program. Includes step-by-step instruction on creating orders, viewing orders, and ordering on behalf of satellite facilities.
- Tracking Your Vaccine Order in MIIC (PDF: 283KB/2 pages)
This guide describes how to use the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) to track shipping information on a vaccine order. Posted 3/14
- Reporting Dose-Level Eligibility to MIIC (PDF: 107KB/2 pages)
Clinics can submit eligibility status for children and insurance status for adults at the vaccine dose-level to MIIC. The Minnesota Vaccines for Children Program (MnVFC) refers to this as dose-level eligibility. Updated 9/14
- Frequently Asked Questions: Vaccine Ordering and Management Using MIIC
Answers to frequently asked questions about vaccine ordering and management using MIIC.