Vaccine Ordering and Management in MIIC
Providers can use the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) to order and manage vaccine supplied by the Minnesota Vaccines for Children (MnVFC) program and Adult Uninsured and Underinsured (UUAV) program. These resources can help.
- Creating and Viewing Vaccine Orders (PDF)
Sites can create and view vaccine orders in MIIC.
- Reporting Dose-Level Eligibility to MIIC (PDF)
Sites can submit eligibility status for children and insurance status for adults at the vaccine dose-level to MIIC. The MnVFC program refers to this as dose-level eligibility (DLE).
- MnVFC Reports in MIIC (PDF)
Sites that track immunizations with DLE in MIIC can use MIIC to produce part of the MnVFC Program Annual Report of Immunized Pediatric Patients.
- Doses Administered by Eligibility Report (PDF)
Sites that track immunizations with DLE in MIIC can use the Doses Administered by Eligibility Report to inform your next MnVFC vaccine order.
- Reporting Nonviable MDH Vaccine to MIIC (PDF)
Sites can use the MDH Nonviable Vaccine Form in MIIC to report nonviable or lost MDH vaccine.
If you report vaccine for return, you will receive an email with shipping labels from "UPS Quantum View. [email@example.com]."
- If your site has a routine UPS pick-up, put a label on each box of vaccine returns and include the boxes with other outbound shipments.
- If your site does not have a routine UPS pick-up, put a label on each box of vaccine returns and take the boxes to a UPS drop-off location near you. To find the closest drop-off location, visit UPS Global Location.