Ordering MDH Vaccine
Flu vaccine prebook is now available for the 2018-19 season. There are two options for ordering all other MDH vaccine.
Influenza Vaccine Ordering
Current season (2017-18)
- Additional 2017-18 MnVFC flu vaccine is available to order. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Prebook influenza vaccine for next season (2018-19)
- 2018-19 MnVFC Pediatric Influenza Vaccine LATE Order Form
- If you are submitting orders for multiple sites, go into your web browser's history and select the option to "clear cookies" between orders so the online form resets.
- Vaccine presentations available for 2018-19:
Option 1: MIIC
Order vaccine through the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
Contact the MIIC Help Desk to:
- Get an account set up to order vaccine in MIIC
- Add more users for your clinic/facility
- Reset your password
Resources for Vaccine Ordering and Management in MIIC include:
- User Guide: Creating and Viewing Vaccine Orders
- Reporting Dose-Level Eligibility to MIIC
- Frequently Asked Questions: Vaccine Ordering and Management Using MIIC
Option 2: Fax
Order vaccine by fax by printing and completing the appropriate form below.
- Pediatric Vaccine Order Form (PDF)
Use this form to order vaccine for patients age 18 and younger.
Note: influenza and varicella vaccine are not included on this order form.
- MMR-V and Varicella Vaccine Order Form (PDF)