Ordering MDH Vaccine
For a limited time, flu vaccine prebook ordering is available. There are two options for ordering all other MDH vaccine.
Influenza Vaccine Prebook Ordering
2016-17 Late Ordering
Option 1: MIIC
Order vaccine through the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
Contact the MIIC Regional Coordinator that serves your region to:
- Get an account set up to order vaccine in MIIC
- Add more users for your clinic/facility
- Reset your password
Resources for Vaccine Ordering and Management in MIIC include:
- User Guide: Creating and Viewing Vaccine Orders
- Reporting Dose-Level Eligibility to MIIC
- Frequently Asked Questions: Vaccine Ordering and Management Using MIIC
Option 2: Fax
Order vaccine by fax by printing and completing the appropriate form below.
- Pediatric Vaccine Order Form (PDF)
Use this form to order vaccine for patients age 18 and younger. Revised 3/16 Note: influenza and varicella vaccine are not included on this order form
- MMR-V and Varicella Vaccine Order Form (PDF)