Ordering MDH Vaccine
There are two options for ordering MDH vaccine.
Option 1: MIIC
Order vaccine through the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC). For security reasons we can't post the link here, but you can contact the MIIC Regional Coordinator that serves your region to get started. Your regional coordinator can also help you with:
- Getting an account set up to order vaccine in MIIC
- Adding more users for your clinic/facility
- Resetting your password
Resources for Vaccine Ordering and Management in MIIC include:
- User Guide: Creating and Viewing Vaccine Orders
- Video: Vaccine Ordering in MIIC
- Frequently Asked Questions: Vaccine Ordering and Management Using MIIC
Option 2: Fax
Order vaccine by fax by printing and completing the appropriate form below.
- Pediatric Vaccine Order Form (PDF: 87KB/2 pages)
Use this form to order vaccine for patients age 18 and younger. Revised 10/13 Note: influenza and varicella vaccine are not included on this order form
- MMR-V and Varicella Vaccine Order Form (PDF: 39KB/1 page)