Ordering MDH Vaccine
Flu vaccine prebook ordering is now closed, but late orders can be placed. There are two options for ordering all other MDH vaccine.
Influenza Vaccine Prebook Ordering
2017-18 MnVFC Pediatric Influenza Vaccine Late Order Form
Option 1: MIIC
Order vaccine through the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC).
Contact the MIIC Regional Coordinator that serves your region to:
- Get an account set up to order vaccine in MIIC
- Add more users for your clinic/facility
- Reset your password
Resources for Vaccine Ordering and Management in MIIC include:
- User Guide: Creating and Viewing Vaccine Orders
- Reporting Dose-Level Eligibility to MIIC
- Frequently Asked Questions: Vaccine Ordering and Management Using MIIC
Option 2: Fax
Order vaccine by fax by printing and completing the appropriate form below.
- Pediatric Vaccine Order Form (PDF)
Use this form to order vaccine for patients age 18 and younger. Revised 4/17
Note: influenza and varicella vaccine are not included on this order form
- MMR-V and Varicella Vaccine Order Form (PDF)