Revisiting the Road to Resettlement: Refugee Health in Minnesota
Local Public Health and VOLAG Forum
January 29, 2014
- A chance to review the health status of refugees, screening logistics
and refugee health orientation -
Download PDF flyer formatted for print: Revisiting the Road to Resettlement: Refugee Health in Minnesota (PDF:110KB/1 page)
|Who should attend:||
|When:||9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
- Registration and Welcome
- Refugee Health Program Update: Arrivals and projects
- Refugees and Safe Housing
- Securing safe housing for refugees
- Preventing bed bugs
- Affordable Care Act and MNsure
- MNsure enrollment process and insurance coverage
- Role of MNsure Navigators
- Review of health insurance benefits and services
- New Arrivals Update
- Resettlement status, lessons learned & things you wish you had known
- Health Orientation Recommendations: Tools for LPH, VOLAGs, Clinics
Registration is closed.
CEU's offered, no fee
For more information, contact Blain Mamo or 651-201-5535.
Planning Committee for this event: MDH Refugee Health Program, Catholic Charities, International Institute of Minnesota, Saint Paul-Ramsey County Public Health, and Stearns County Public Health.