Directions to Mercy Hospital from the North:
1. Take Hwy 10 to the Round Lake Blvd exit.
2. Go south on Round Lake Blvd.
3. At the intersection of Round Lake Blvd and Coon Rapids Blvd, turn right at the stoplight and continue approximately 1/2 mile, past Mercy Hospital, which is on your left.
4. Turn left off Coon Rapids Blvd onto Dakotah Street at the northern edge of the Mercy Hospital building. Follow the signs to "Patient Parking."
Directions to Mercy Hospital from the South:
1. Take Interstate 694 to the Hwy 252 North exit.
2. Take Hwy 252 to Interstate 610 East.
3. Take Interstate 610 East to Hwy 10.
4. Take Round Lake Blvd. exit. Turn left onto Round Lake Blvd.
5. Follow Round Lake Blvd. to Coon Rapids Blvd. Turn right on Coon Rapids Blvd. for 1/2 mile. Mercy Hospital will appear on your left. Turn off Coon Rapids Blvd onto Dakotah St at the northern edge of the Mercy Hospital building and follow the signs to "Patient Parking".