Annual Reporting for Local Public Health
Annual Reporting is currently closed, and will open in Spring 2018.
- What's New? Learn more about why Finance, Staffing, and Title V are moving to REDCap, why community health boards no longer need to submit budgets, and more.
- Logging In: Log into REDCap to submit data for Annual Reporting each spring.
- Modules & Guidance: Review guidance provided for each module prior to submitting your data.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Got a question? Let us know.
- Past Data: Learn about previous years' system priorities and improvements.
Questions and Assistance: Contact Us
- Please contact us for help with Annual Reporting.
About Annual Reporting
Each year, Minnesota community health boards report data on programs, activities, and resources, to help monitor the health of the state-local public health partnership. For many years, Annual Reporting was called "PPMRS."
These links will open in a new window.
- Contact Database for Community Health Boards
- Statute & Accountability Requirements for the Local Public Health Act
(including Statutory Requirements, Performance-Related Accountability Measure/Requirement)
- Monitoring and Revising your Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
- Required Local Public Health Activities