Public Health Nursing Practice Council
The Public Health Nursing Practice Council (or PHN Practice Council) is a collaborative effort between local health department PHN experts and MDH PHN Consultants, which addresses nursing practice issues collectively and systematically in order to develop recommended PHN practice guidelines and tools for PHNs to reference and utilize within PHN practice.
For updates on the PHN Practice Council, subscribe to the PHN Practice Council Email List.
PHN Practice Council Publications
- Public Health Nurse Orientation and Resource Guide
- Public Health Leader Orientation and Resource Guide
- Giving Voice to PHN Practice in Minnesota (PDF)
- Relevant Challenges and Considerations for PHN Practice (PDF)
- PHN Practice Council Charter (PDF)