Data for Counties (Part 3 of 3):
Looking for More Answers: Additional Data Sources for Community Health Assessments
This series of three webinars introduces Minnesota local health departments to the county-level indicators on the MDH website (compiled by the Minnesota Center for Health Statistics), and provides training on how to access the data for community health assessments.
- Introduction and Vital Statistics Interactive Queries (23 minutes)
- Minnesota Public Health Data Access (21 minutes)
- Climate Change Toolkit & Conclusion (23 minutes)
Note: You may need to download the Cisco WebEx player for .WRF files to view this webinar.
This webinar will help users become familiar with an expanded range of data sources for community health assessment, and meet additional MDH staff who can help with data and analysis
Tag(s): assessment and planning
- Dorothy Bliss, Office of Performance Improvement
- Kim Edelman, Minnesota Center for Health Statistics
- Kelly Muellman, Minnesota Climate and Health Program
- Jeannette Raymond, Office of Performance Improvement
- Chuck Stroebel, Minnesota Environmental Public Health Tracking
- Data for Counties Part 1: County-Level Indicators for Community Health Assessments
- Data for Counties Part 2: What do the Data Say?