Data In, Data Out. Now What?
In this webinar, MDH staff convened a discussion focused on how local public health administrators have used data from annual reporting with key audiences so far, and how others can prepare to use the reports in the future. There is no recording available for this webinar.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Learn how colleagues have used the reports
- Identify resources to help you use the data
- Gain knowledge to plan to use current/future community health board-specific reports
- Dawn Beck, Olmsted
- Bonnie Brueshoff, Dakota
- Allie Friedrichs, Meeker-McLeod-Sibley
- Diane Thorson, Otter Tail
- Presentation Slides: Data In, Data Out. Now What? (PDF)
- For your community health board's reports, contact your CHS administrator
- 2012 Annual Reporting: Summary Report (PDF)
- 2012 Annual Reporting: Data Book (PDF)