Data In, Data Out. Now What?
A conversation about ways to use your CHB's PPMRS data reports
|Presentation Slides (1MB / 19 slides)|
|Your CHB's reports: Contact your CHS administrator.|
|Summary Report (690KB / 6 pages)|
|Data Book (1.3MB / 25 pages)|
At the end of August, reports specific to community health boards' (CHBs') data were distributed to each CHB (titled Local Public Health Planning and Performance Measurement Reporting System: A Report on Capacity and Services and Reported Capacity to Achieve the National Standards in 2012: A Confidential Ranking of Community Health Boards). Recently, statewide summary reports were also released on the LPH Act performance measures.
Staff from the MDH Office of Performance Improvement will convene a discussion focused on how local public health administrators have used the CHB reports with key audiences so far and how others can prepare to use the reports in the future.
- Dawn Beck, Olmsted CHB
- Bonnie Brueshoff, Dakota CHB
- Allie Friedrichs, Meeker-McLeod-Sibley CHB
- Diane Thorson, Otter Tail CHB
- Learn how colleagues have used the reports
- Identify resources to help you use the data
- Gain knowledge to plan to use current/future CHB-specific reports