Using Data to Tell Your Story
Learn how to capture and share meaningful data with your community health board-specific reports containing PPMRS data.
Presenters from local public health agencies will discuss how they decided what to report in 2014, what they've done with data from 2013 annual reporting, how the data was received, with whom it was shared, and lessons learned.
There is no recording available for this webinar.
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Share and communicate meaningful uses of their data
- Explore strategies to plan current/future use of community health board-specific reports
- Identify opportunities for integrating data into program planning and decision-making
- Discuss how colleagues have used the reports
- Identify resources to help use the data
- Katy Boone, Carver County Public Health
- Bonnie Engen, North Country
- Amy Roggenbuck, Le Sueur-Waseca
- Cindy Shaughnessy, Le Sueur-Waseca
- Annual Reporting
- Local Public Health Assessment and Planning
- November 2013: Data In, Data Out. Now What? A Conversation about Ways to Use your Community Health Board's 2013 PPMRS Data Reports