Implementing Community Health Improvement Plans: Ways to Partner with Health Plans
This webinar is in WMV format.
Many new public health staff want to learn about opportunities to collaborate with health plans, and to discuss ways to improve collaboration across local public health and health plans.
Tag(s): assessment and planning
In this webinar, participants learn to:
- Identify health plan resources that complement CHIP efforts and public health accreditation activities
- Discuss existing and future opportunities for regional and local partnerships that support implementation of county CHIPs
- Review the highlights of the Minnesota Health Plan Collaboration Plan, which is the resource for public health/health plan collaboration
- Ken Bence, Medica
- Carol Berg, UCare
- Janny Brust, Minnesota Council of Health Plans
- Ashlyn Christianson, BCBS BluePlus of Minnesota
- Nancy Hoyt Taff, HealthPartners
- Becky Sechrist, MDH Health Partnerships Division