2016 Performance-Related Accountability Requirements
Please note: Though this webinar was recorded for 2016 Performance-Related Accountability Measure, the information is still current and relevant to the 2017 measure.
- Context and Background (6 minutes)
- Submission Requirements (3 minutes)
- Tools for Monitoring and Revising the CHIP (14 minutes)
- Walkthrough of Optional MDH Templates (12 minutes)
- CHIP Monitoring Template Spreadsheet
This webinar provides an overview of the 2016 Performance-Related Accountability Requirement, which is Public Health Accreditation Board Measure 5.2.4, monitoring and revising the community health improvement plan (CHIP) with community partners.
For the 2016 Performance-Related Accountability Requirement, Minnesota community health boards are required to submit a CHIP Annual Report to the Minnesota Department of Health by March 31, 2017, and indicate in Annual Reporting if the measure is partially, fully, or not met.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to understand:
- The expectations and submission process for the 2016 Performance-Related Accountability Requirement
- The relationship between monitoring and revising your CHIP and performance management
- Resources to support monitoring and revising the CHIP, such as a reporting template and monitoring spreadsheet
Sarah Small, MDH Health Partnerships Division
- Context and Background (PDF)
- Submission Requirements (PDF)
- Tools for Monitoring and Revising the CHIP (PDF)
- Walk-Through of Optional MDH Templates (PDF)
- CHIP Monitoring Template Spreadsheet: If you have questions or would like a walkthrough of this tool, please email the Center for Public Health Practice.