Be a Public Health Policy Maker
Orientation to Public Health for Local Elected Officials
All county commissioners and other local elected officials (i.e., city council members) are invited to participate in this event is presented by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the State Community Health Services Advisory Committee (SCHSAC).
When local elected officials make decisions about education, transportation, housing, and economic development, they are making decisions that impact the health of the community.
Find out more about public health in Minnesota and local elected officials' role as a Public Health Policy Maker by participating in this interactive videoconference, featuring:
- Ed Ehlinger, Commissioner of Health
- Debra Burns, Director, Health Partnerships Division
- Karen Ahmann, SCHSAC Chair and Mahnomen County Commissioner
- Others engaged in SCHSAC.
Registration is for each site (not each attendee) and should be completed by the CHS administrator.
- Register online: Be a Public Health Policy Maker
|Video Conference Content