2018 Community Health Conference: Creating Healthy Communities Brings Us Together
Registration opens mid-July.
October 10, 11, and 12, 2018
Cragun's Conference Center, Brainerd, MN
Call for Proposals:
Concurrent Sessions and Learning Stations
The call for proposals is closed. Thank you for your submissions!
Concurrent Sessions encourage partnerships, new perspectives, and ways to achieve our shared goal of vibrant, healthy communities across the state. Learning Stations serve as an opportunity to network and share energizing stories about the benefits and lessons learned from engaging community members, new partners, or other sectors in your work on public health issues. Learn more.
- Learn more about the Community Health Conference
- Learn about the Community Health Awards and how you can nominate your colleagues
- View past conference themes and speakers
- See available CEUs for the Community Health Conference
- Contact us with questions or for assistance
- Related: Training & Tools: Training, webinars, toolboxes, publications, and more
The Community Health Conference is sponsored by the State Community Health Services Advisory Committee (SCHSAC) and the Minnesota Department of Health Center for Public Health Practice.