Resource display tables allow you to share resources with over 350 conference attendees, including state and local public health leaders, community health board members, state and local elected officials, tribal health directors and staff, or other public health partners.
Thursday, September 18 and Friday, September 19, 2014
There is no fee to display resources. However, each conference participant must pre-register for the conference and pay the conference registration fee, and secure applicable lodging/meals from Cragun's.
Resources displayed must be related to the conference theme and be of interest to the conference audience.
Resource tables are not continuously staffed during the conference. A staff person may be present at the resource table during scheduled break times.
Resource tables will not be used for sales or company marketing. Resource table opportunities are available only to local public health agencies, an organization in partnership with a local/tribal public health agency, the state health department, or a partner of public health.
The Conference Planning Workgroup reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of resource table requests.
- Displays can be set up between 7:00 and 7:45 a.m. on Thursday, September 18
- Displays must be in place by 7:45 a.m. and remain through the entire conference
During the Conference
- Each resource display area will include: 8-foot table with tablecloth, wireless internet, electricity and extension cord
- Resource tables will be displayed in The Centre during the conference; The Center is not a secure site
- Displays are not intended to be staffed; chairs will not be provided
- Displays should be removed following the closing speaker on Friday, September 19 (between 12:00 and 12:30 p.m.)