New this Year!
In addition to traditional resource tables, please consider displaying a poster about a program or project that fits with the conference theme and objectives.
Apply now to share organizational resources or poster presentations with Community Health Conference attendees.
Your display will be set up in The Cragun’s Centre, the large room where general sessions are held during the conference.
There is no cost to have a display however, displays must be staffed by a registered conference participant.
Conference attendees will have scheduled time to view displays and visit with the person at the display. These times will be specifically noted in the conference agenda. The staff person is encouraged to stand at their display only at these times so they are free to participate in all conference sessions and activities.
Displays will be staffed at these times:
- 7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- 9:40 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
- 3:05 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 9:40 a.m. - 10:05 a.m.
- Displays will not be used for sales or company marketing. Display opportunities are available only to local public health agencies, tribal public health agencies, MDH, community organizations and other partners of public health.
- The Conference Planning Workgroup reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of display requests. You will be notified about the status of your application by conference staff within two weeks of receipt of application.
- No cost for display table; however person responsible for the display must register for the conference, pay the conference registration fee, and secure necessary meals/lodging from Cragun’s.
- Each display area will include: 8-foot table with tablecloth, access to wireless internet, electricity and an extension cord.
- Set-up must occur between 7:00 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. on Thursday, October 8th.
- Displays must be in place by 7:45 a.m., Thursday, and remain through the entire conference.
- Displays needs to be removed following the closing speaker on Friday, October 9th, approximately noon to 12:30 a.m.
- The Centre is not a secure site. Do not leave laptops or other valuables at your display.