The Office of Rural Health and Primary Care
The mission of the Office of Rural Health and Primary Care is to promote access to quality health care for rural and underserved urban Minnesotans.
From our unique position within state government, we work as partners with communities, providers, policymakers and other organizations.
Together, we develop innovative approaches and tailor our tools and resources to the diverse populations we serve.
- Clinic, hospital and network assistance
- Education Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Grant and Loans
- Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA)/Medically Underserved Area Designations (MUA)
- Health Workforce
- J-1 Visa Waiver Program
- Rural Health Advisory Committee
- Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Planning and Critical Access Hospital Information
- Rural Health Plan
- Strategic Plan 2006