Minnesota Health Care Loan Forgiveness and Repayment Programs
The Minnesota Office of Rural Health and Primary Care offers a range of loan forgiveness and repayment programs to health care students or residents. Some of these programs require the participant to work in a designated rural area.
Minnesota health care loan forgiveness program
The Minnesota Health Care Loan Forgiveness program cycle will open November 1, 2018 and close on Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 4:00 pm CST.
If you have any question, please contact us at: email@example.com
View each of the following program links for detailed information and application deadlines.
- Minnesota Allied Health Care Tech Guidelines
- Minnesota Dental Therapists/Advanced Dental Therapist Guidelines
- Minnesota Dentist Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Mental Health Professional Guidelines
- Minnesota Urban Mental Health Professional Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Advanced Practice Provider Guidelines
- Minnesota Nurse Faculty Guidelines
- Minnesota Nurses in Long Term Care Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Pharmacist Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Physician Guidelines
- Minnesota Urban Physician Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Public Health Nurse Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Veterinarian Loan Repayment Program (University of Minnesota Graduates only)
Loan repayment programs
- Minnesota State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- Federal National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
- Federal Faculty Loan Repayment Program