Minnesota Health Care Loan Forgiveness and Repayment Programs
The Minnesota Office of Rural Health and Primary Care offers a range of loan forgiveness and repayment programs to health care students or residents. Some of these programs require the participant to work in a designated rural area.
Minnesota health care loan forgiveness program
The application cycle for Fiscal Year 2018 (July 1, 2017–June 30, 2018) of the Minnesota Health Care Loan Forgiveness Program is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications. If you have any question, please contact us at: email@example.com
As of Wednesday, April 26, 2017, decisions are awaiting a final review by department leadership and may be delayed by a week or two. We apologize for this.
View each of the following program links for detailed information and application deadlines.
- Minnesota Allied Health Care Tech Guidelines
- Minnesota Dental Therapists Guidelines
- Minnesota Dentists Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Mental Health Professional Guidelines
- Minnesota Urban Mental Health Professional Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Midlevel Practitioner Guidelines
- Minnesota Nurse Faculty Guidelines
- Minnesota Nurse in Nursing Homes Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Pharmacist Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Physician Guidelines
- Minnesota Urban Physician Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Public Health Nurse Guidelines
- Minnesota Veterinarian
Loan repayment programs
- Minnesota State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- Federal National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
- Federal Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program
- Federal Faculty Loan Repayment Program