Minnesota Health Care Loan Forgiveness and Repayment Programs
The Minnesota Office of Rural Health and Primary Care offers a range of loan forgiveness and repayment programs to health care students or residents. Some of these programs require the participant to work in a designated rural area.
Minnesota health care loan forgiveness program
The Minnesota Health Care Loan Forgiveness program is not accepting applications at this time.
If you have any question, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
View each of the following program links for detailed information and application deadlines.
- Minnesota Allied Health Care Tech Guidelines
- Minnesota Dental Therapists/Advanced Dental Therapist Guidelines
- Minnesota Dentists Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Mental Health Professional Guidelines
- Minnesota Urban Mental Health Professional Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Advanced Practice Provider Guidelines
- Minnesota Nurse Faculty Guidelines
- Minnesota Nurses in Nursing Homes/Housing with Services Establishment/Home Care Loan Forgiveness
- Minnesota Rural Pharmacist Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Physician Guidelines
- Minnesota Urban Physician Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Public Health Nurse Guidelines
- Minnesota Rural Veterinarian (University of Minnesota Graduates only)
Loan repayment programs
- Minnesota State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- Federal National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
- Federal Faculty Loan Repayment Program