Rural Health Advisory Committee Publications
To view these PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
No update available at this time.
Language Access Services in Critical Access Hospitals for Patients with Limited English Proficiency in Rural Minnesota, March 2008:
- Full Report (PDF: 45 pgs/224 KB).
- Abstract (PDF: 1 pg/8 KB).
- Health Care Interpreters in Minnesota Fact Sheet (PDF: 2 pgs/45 KB).
Creating Healthy Communities for an Aging Population, May 2006:
Healthy Aging Fact Sheets, Fall 2005
- Demographics of an Aging Population (PDF: 2 pgs / 129 KB)
- Healthy Aging and Chronic Disease (PDF: 2 pgs / 37 KB)
- Healthy Aging Communities Dimensions (PDF: 2 pgs /41 KB)
- Healthy Aging Community Models (PDF: 2 pgs / 28 KB)
- Healthy Aging Communities: Local Public Health Role (PDF: 2 pgs / 367 KB)
Health and Well-being of Rural Minnesotans: A Minnesota Rural Health Status Report, June 2005 (PDF: 44 pgs/3 MB)
Rural Health Care Delivery
Issue Brief: Rural Hospital System Growth and Consolidation, January 2013 (PDF: 282KB/12 pages)
General Surgery in Rural Minnesota, March 2011 (PDF: 670KB/48 pages)
Rural Health Care: New Delivery Model Recommendations, January 2009 (PDF: 42 pgs/247 KB)
Health Care Reform: Addressing the Needs of Rural Minnesotans, October 2007 (PDF: 28 pgs/406 KB)
Mental Health and Primary Care in Rural Minnesota, January 2005 (PDF: 114 pgs/877 KB)
A Quiet Crisis: Minnesota's Rural Ambulance Services at Risk, December 2002
Retaining Rural Nurses: Midwestern Summit on Retaining and Making Best use of the Older More Experienced Rural Registered Nurse, August 2007 (PDF: 28 pgs / 103 KB)
Minnesota Rural Health Profiles:
- Hospice Services, June 2003 (PDF: 7 pgs / 293 KB)
- Nursing Homes, May 2003 (PDF: 9 pgs / 148 KB)
- Pharmacies, October 2003 (PDF: 7 pgs / 291 KB)
- Rural Ambulance Services, April 2003 (PDF: 5 pgs / 59 KB)
- Rural Health Clinics and Federally Qualified Health Centers, July 2003 (PDF: 9 pgs / 188 KB)
- Rural Hospitals, April 2003 (PDF: 8 pgs / 169 KB)