Health Care Workforce Reports
In 1993, the Minnesota Legislature mandated collection of a variety of information from many licensed or registered health care providers. Working with Minnesota's licensing boards, the Office of Rural Health and Primary Care collects practice data for health professionals in conjunction with regular licensing renewals.
Survey response rates range from 60 percent to 95 percent, depending on the profession surveyed. Learn more about the survey methodology.
- Mental and Behavioral Health Workforce Reports
- Nursing Workforce Reports
- Oral Health Workforce Reports
- Pharmacy Workforce Reports
- Physical Therapy Workforce Reports
- Physicians and Physician Assistant Workforce Reports
- Respiratory Therapy Workforce Reports