During the past decade, interest in health promotion at the worksite has spread rapidly. In Minnesota, about 55 percent of employers with 100 or more employees now offer some form of health promotion program.
- Reduces overall health care costs and health claims
- Increases productivity
- Reduces absenteeism
- Improves employee morale and recruitment/retention
- Improves customer experiences
- Improves the overall health of the community
- Allows the community to be competitive for recruiting both employers and workforce
Yet, many employers and employees don't know about all the free benefits available to them. We can help.