Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
Federal Requirements (U.S. EPA, et.al.)
The Minn. Rules, Chapter 4740 and the standard for accreditation require laboratories to ensure conformance with client requirements. In addition, MN-ELAP maintains a summary of known federal requirements through links on this page.
- National Environmental Methods Index (NEMI)
- SW 846 Methods (RCRA)
- Microbiological and Chemical Exposure Assessment
- Clean Water Act Analytical Test Methods (CWA)
EPA Regulations and Guidance
- 40CFR 141 Primary Drinking Water Regulations (SDWA)
- 40CFR 136 Guidelines for Establishing Test Procedures for the Analysis of Pollutants (CWA)
- EPA Methods Update Rule Final Rule (CWA and SDWA)
- Certification of Labs that Analyze Drinking Water Samples for Compliance
- EPA Radionuclides in Drinking Water Compliance Help (SDWA)
MN-ELAP also maintains links to known state-specific requirements via a separate Web page.
Updated Thursday, 21-Jun-2018 14:51:20 CDT