Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
State-specific Requirements (Minnesota)
The Minn. Rules, Chapter 4740 and the standard for accreditation require laboratories to ensure conformance with client requirements. MN-ELAP maintains a summary of known state-specific requirements. These state-specific requirements are listed below by category.
MN-ELAP also maintains links to known federal requirements for federal programs via a separate webpage.
- Perfluorinated Chemicals in Drinking Water and Non-Potable Water Samples by HPLC/MS-MS (PDF)
Ammonia, Fluoride and Organic Nitrogen (under Clean Water Program)
Organic Chemistry (also see Air)
- Analytical Requirements for Ethanol-blended Fuel Releases
- Soil Sample Collection and Analysis Procedures
- Ground Water Sample Collection and Analysis Procedures
- Wisconsin Modified DRO Method-Sept 1995 (PDF)
- Wisconsin Modified GRO Method-Sept 1995 (PDF)
Updated Thursday, 21-Jun-2018 14:27:22 CDT