Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
State-specific Requirements (Minnesota)
The Minn. Rules, Chapter 4740 and the standard for accreditation require laboratories to ensure conformance with client requirements. MN-ELAP maintains a summary of known state-specific requirements. These state-specific requirements are listed below by category.
MN-ELAP also maintains links to known federal requirements for federal programs via a separate webpage.
Ammonia, Fluoride and Organic Nitrogen (under Clean Water Program)
Organic Chemistry (also see Air)
- Analytical Requirements for Ethanol-blended Fuel Releases
- Soil Sample Collection and Analysis Procedures
- Ground Water Sample Collection and Analysis Procedures
- Wisconsin Modified DRO Method-Sept 1995 (PDF)
- Wisconsin Modified GRO Method-Sept 1995 (PDF)
- Technical Assistance for Methods - References, guidance documents and assessor training information.
Updated Friday, 14-Sep-2018 15:27:02 CDT