Links – Minnesota Laboratory System
"An integrated network of public and private clinical laboratories working together to protect and improve the health of all Minnesotans."
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Center for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) Links:
BMBL - Biosafety in Laboratories 5th Edition
CDC Bioterrorism Information
CDC Division of Parasitic Diseases DPDx
CDC Group B Strep Disease
CDC "MASTER" Multi-level Antimicrobial Testing Resources
CDC Select Agent Program
MMWR - Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- MIMA - Minnesota Interlaboratory Microbiology Association
- National Laboratory Training Network (NLTN)
- Public Health Foundation (PHF)
The PHF is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to achieving healthy communities through research, training, and technical assistance. To order free and/or inexpensive resources in videotape and/or CD-ROM, please see the PHF Bookstore.