Newborn Screening Training
The Minnesota Department of Health has a Learning Management System, e-Logic, to deliver trainings to our clients. Newborn Screening courses that are currently available in e-Logic are listed below. Note, if there is a cost to take a course, it will be indicated next to the course title below. Here is a User Guide for creating your user account and navigating the system:
Note, before taking any courses in e-Logic, you will need to set up a user account. Follow these directions for setting up your user account:
- Navigate to the e-Logic website: e-Logic Website
- This brings you to the e-Logic Course Catalog screen. Click the Sign-in button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Create Account button under the Sign-in button.
- Follow the directions for setting up your user account. Note, passwords must contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number, and one special character.
- Once you have created your account, you can register for the course. You can either search for the course in the e-Logic website or you can click directly on the course link below for the course you are interested in.
- When you are done registering, click the Launch button to start the course.
If you need help getting a user account or navigating the system, please contact the Public Health Laboratory Training Coordinator at 651-201-5322.