Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force
A new Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force, scheduled to meet from May – December 2018, will help move Minnesota in the direction of a “connected networks” approach. This approach will provide essential HIE services accessible to all stakeholders statewide, and align with and build upon national HIE initiatives and networks. The Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force will focus on actions and policies to:
- Expand exchange of clinical information to support care transitions between organizations that use Epic EHR software and those that do not;
- expand encounter alerting (for example, admission, discharge, and transfer);
- identify, prioritize and scope needs for ongoing connected networks and HIE services.
MDH is seeking applicants for this task force; application deadline is March 30, 2018.
The Minnesota Secretary of State manages the application process. To apply:
- Create an account with the Office of the Secretary of State.
- Populate your profile with your information, attach your résumé and a recommendation letter.
- Apply for a seat on the Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force.