Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force
A new Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force, that reports to the Minnesota e-Health Advisory Committee, will help move Minnesota in the direction of a “connected networks” approach. This approach will provide essential HIE services accessible to all stakeholders statewide, and align with and build upon national HIE initiatives and networks. The Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force will focus on actions and policies to:
- expand exchange of clinical information to support care transitions between organizations that use Epic EHR software and those that do not
- expand encounter alerting (for example, admission, discharge, and transfer)
- identify, prioritize and scope needs for ongoing connected networks and HIE services
- Email your name and organization, indicating that you want to comment, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your name is announced, introduce yourself and the organization you represent.
- Individual comments will be limited to 2 minutes or less
- Comments should pertain specifically to the August 13, 2018, HIE Task Force agenda items
2018 HIE Task Force Meetings
Monday, August 13, 2018 (9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
Wilder Center, Auditorium A
451 Lexington Parkway North, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
Public Call-In Information
Dial-in Number: 1-844-302-0362
Attendee Access Code: 32558122
Please note that this line will be muted until the recognized time for public input.
Public Input Instructions
For clarity and ease of reference, statements and questions from the meeting audience and interested parties are preferred by email to email@example.com, with HIE Task Force- public input –August 13, 2018 in the subject line.
However, a very limited time – generally a total of about ten minutes - will be reserved near the end of the meeting agenda for oral statements and questions from the audience and interested parties. Instructions for providing statements/questions by phone:
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Friday, May 25, 2018