Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force
The Health Information Exchange (HIE) Task Force, that reports to the Minnesota e-Health Advisory Committee, will help move Minnesota in the direction of a connected networks approach. The Minnesota e-Health HIE Task Force will focus on actions and policies to:
- expand exchange of clinical information to support care transitions between organizations that use the Epic electronic health record (EHR) and those that do not use the Epic EHR
- expand event alerting (admission, discharge, transfer (ADT) notifications) to support effective care coordination
- identify, prioritize and scope needs for ongoing connected networks and HIE services with the goal of optimal HIE.
HIE Task Force Recommendation 1: Enable Foundational HIE Using the eHealth Exchange (PDF)
Endorsed by the Minnesota e-Health Advisory Committee on September 28, 2018.
- Email your name and organization, indicating that you want to comment, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your name is announced, introduce yourself and the organization you represent.
- Individual comments will be limited to 2 minutes or less
- Comments should pertain to HIE Task Force topics covered at this or previous meetings
HIE Task Force Meetings
Thursday, January 31, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wilder Center, Auditorium A
451 Lexington Parkway North, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
Meeting Materials will be posted when available.
Public Call-In Information Dial-in Number: 1-844-302-0362
Attendee Access Code: 32558122
** Please note that this line will be muted excpet during the recognized time for public input.**
Public Input Instructions - place note change in adenda placement
For clarity and ease of reference, please email any statements or questions to email@example.com, with the following subject line: "HIE Task Force- Public Input – November 20, 2018"
However, a very limited time – generally a total of about ten minutes - will be reserved near the beginning of the meeting agenda for oral statements and questions from the audience and interested parties. Instructions for providing statements/questions by phone:
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
11/20/2018 HIE Task Force Meeting Summary (PDF)
11/20/2018 HIE Task Force Meeting Agenda (PDF)
11/20/2018 HIE Task Force Meeting Slides(PDF)
Summary Table of HIE Services and Governance - selected states (PDF)
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Thursday, September 20, 2018
9/20/2018 HIE Task Force Meeting Summary (PDF)
9/20/2018 HIE Task Force Meeting Agenda (PDF)
9/20/2018 HIE Task Force Meeting Slides (PDF)
9/14/18 HIE Task Force Glossary (PDF)
9/10/18 HIE Task Force Recommendation 1 (PDF)
HIE Study Appendix C - April 2018 (PDF)
Monday, August 13, 2018
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Friday, May 25, 2018