When: Friday, December 8, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Where: HealthPartners, Lake of the Woods Conference Room, 8170 33rd Avenue S, Bloomington, MN 55245
Contact: Bob Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Advisory Committee: The committee is comprised of key stakeholders who represent the spectrum of Minnesota’s health community, including providers, payers, public health, researchers, vendors, consumer, and more. The e-Health Initiative, led by the Minnesota e-Health Initiative Advisory Committee and the MDH Office of Health Information Technology (OHIT), has pushed for and supported e-health across the continuum of care; as a result, Minnesota is a national leader in implementation and collaboration.
- Finalize recommendations and identify MN e-Health actions for mitigating the opioid epidemic
- Endorse final Minnesota HIE Study and Health Records Act recommendations
- Review Minnesota e-Health 2030 project activity and next steps
Call for Presentations
Share your Story at the Minnesota e-Health Summit: Act Today, Impact Tomorrow
Please join us on June 14, 2018 at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center for the 13th Annual Minnesota e-Health Summit: Act Today, Impact Tomorrow.
The e-Health Summit planning team seeks concurrent session speakers to lead interactive, experience-based learning. We invite you to share your experiences, expertise and stories to help attendees advance e-health in Minnesota, improve health information interoperability, implement health information exchange, and build connections for healthier communities. This year, focus topics include:
Proposals due Friday, January 5, 2018.
- Using e-health to support new care delivery access and payment models
- Connecting communities and sharing information across settings to support improved health of individuals and communities
- Optimizing Health internet technology to improve usability, quality, safety, and value
- Engaging consumers using e-health
- Advancing e-health across the continuum of care to meet the Minnesota Interoperable EHR Mandate
- Improving population and public health through data analytics, social factors and applied research
- Promoting e-health workforce competencies and creating informatics-savvy organizations and
- Ensuring patient privacy for all health care settings
- Other important or innovative e-health topics and trends
The Call for Presentations, with its link to the application form, is short and easy to complete. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.