Infectious Diseases in Childcare Settings and Schools ManualThe Hennepin County Community Health Department, with the support of the local and state disease prevention and control staff and childcare consultants, created a manual for childcare and schools.
Infectious Diseases in Childcare Settings and Schools
A manual with information for Directors, Caregivers, Parents or Guardians and School Health Staff. Attention: Non-MDH link
More information and pricing:
- Hennepin County (612) 543-5230
(will fill orders for Hennepin County and any other county not listed below)
- If you are located in one of the following counties, please order your
manual from them.
- St. Paul-Ramsey County (651) 266-2400
- Olmsted County (507) 328-7437
- Scott County (952) 496-8584
- Washington County (651) 430-6655