Minnesota is currently involved in both state and federal health reform efforts. MDH is committed to the health reform goals of better health care, lower costs, and healthier communities. MDH has several initiatives related to Minnesota's own health care reform law passed in 2008 and the federal Affordable Care Act passed in 2010.
For a broad overview of all state and federal health reform activities occurring in Minnesota, see health reform Minnesota.
- Find coverage at MNsure
- Learn about MNsure provider networks
- Find a health care home
- See clinic quality ratings
- Learn about efforts to improve health in your community
- Learn more about all of Minnesota's state and federal reform efforts
- Get certified as a health care home
- Learn about the latest statewide quality measures
- Learn about provider peer grouping
- Work with SHIP to promote healthy lifestyles (PDF: 37KB/1 page)
- Learn about public health and the meaningful use of health information technology
- 2015 EHR mandate
- Building a health care workforce for the future
- What is the Affordable Care Act?
- What is MNsure?
- How does the Affordable Care Act change things for Minnesota families and children?
- What should adults know about health reform?
- How can I get coverage?
- Where can I find research about Minnesota health care market and rates of uninsured Minnesotans?