Health Care Homes
Certification & Recertification
Recertification Step 1 Complete Letter of Intent
The Letter of Intent (LOI) is the applicant's formal notification of intent to apply for recertification as a health care home.
You may review your previous LOI online.
Follow these steps to complete your current online LOI:
- Sign into the Portal.
- From the "Certification Options" dropdown, choose "ReCertify"
- and then click "Apply for Re-certification".
- In the next screen, click the "Apply for re-certification" link in the "Action" column.
- Under "Step 1 Answer Letter of Intent Questions and Update Contact Information",
- Click on the "Recertify" link in the "Action" column.
You may download and review a printable letter of intent for planning purposes.