Health Care Homes
Certification & Recertification
Minnesota - Resources
- Health Care Homes Information for Providers (PDF)
- MDH Working with Medical Interpreters Quick Guide
- DHS Sign language interpreter referral
Children and Youth with Special Health Needs Navigator Helping families and professionals connect with information and services for children with special health needs.
- Transition of care from pediatric to adult health care
- IncludeAlways A patient and family engagement model developed by the Minnesota Hospital Association to include patients and families at every level throughout the health care system.
- Patient Centered Assessment Method (PCAM) Bringing the social determinants of health into primary care.
Minnesota Community Health Worker (CHW) Alliance
- MDH Community Health Worker (CHW) Toolkit for prospective employers
- MDH Community Paramedics (CP) Toolkit for prospective employers
- HCH Brochure Template MDH is providing a brochure template for providers to use with their patients. This brochure is intended for use by clinics that are either applying to become a certified HCH or have already become certified as a HCH. Once providers have submitted their letter of intent, they can use the brochure.