The Health Care Homes learning days provide an opportunity for health care homes and state agencies to exchange information during a face to face event bi-annually. These events help to provide an enhanced understanding related to quality improvement and best practices.
October 2, 2014
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
TIES Event Center
1640 Larpenteur Ave. West
Saint Paul, MN 55108
This one-day conference kicks off with a keynote address by Dr. Edward Ehlinger, Minnesota Health Commissioner, and features a full day of interactive workshops and networking opportunities.
Learning Day Objectives
- Identify at least two Health Care Home take-home strategies that address the triple aim (improved health quality, cost and patient experience).
- Describe the impact of Health Care Home certification at the five year mark.
- Discuss the role of the Health Care Home as a strategy for health equity.
October 1PreConference Workshop - no cost
October 2Conference Workshops
Registration is required for all attendees, and each person must register separately.
Please complete the following Steps to Register.
- Please review the Morning and Afternoon Workshop Offerings.
- Proceed to the registration page and select your workshops.
- Complete registration by submitting your payment.
Registration Fees: A $50 fee covers attendance to full day of learning sessions, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments
Please register before noon on September 29, 2014.
Any questions regarding registration can be directed to email@example.com or call 651-201-5421.