Monthly Webinar Series
The Minnesota Department of Health, Health Care Homes Learning Collaborative is hosting a monthly webinar series geared toward providing opportunities for certified Health Care Homes and clinics interested in certification to learn about innovative and best practices in health care.
- Watch for information on upcoming Webinars here.
For more information on past webinars or to request recordings/materials, please send an email to Health.email@example.com. Please be sure to include the name of the webinar in the email.
- Hypertension, Dr. C Baechelor, MD .
- Concepts of Co-Management: A Primary Care Journey to Improve Asthma Care for the Pediatric Population
- Integrating Substance Misuse Screening and Intervention into Primary Care
- Making Connections: Introducing a Toolkit to Assist in Working with Patients with Complex Needs
- Tools and Resources to Support Your Care of Memory-Impaired Clients
- Promoting Colon Cancer Screening Within the Patient Centered Medical Home
Organizational Tips to Improve Your Quality Measures