Health Care Homes
HCH/SIM Webinar Series
The Health Care Homes/State Innovation Model Learning Collaborative hosts a year round webinar series to provide opportunities for health care providers and community partners to learn about health transformation. Certificates of Attendance are available to participants who attend the webinar and complete an evaluation.
Click on topic to show detailed information.
Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm
Kristin Erickson, MS, APHN-BC, RN, PartnerSHIP 4 Health Healthcare Initiative Coordinator
Brody Maack, PharmD, BCACP, CTTS / Assistant Professor of Practice/Clinical Pharmacy Specialist / Family HealthCare/North Dakota State University
Jason Jordahl, NRP-CP, Community Paramedic, F-M Ambulance
This webinar will cover the following in regards to Self-Measured Blood Pressure (SMBP) Monitoring Loaner Programs:
- Why Self-Measured Blood Pressure (SMBP) Monitoring?
- What is SMBP Monitoring?
- PartnerSHIP 4 Health Opportunity
- Clinical Pharmacist Journey
- Community Paramedics Journey
- Pre and Post-Intervention Survey Results
- Anyone interested in Self-Measured Blood Pressure Monitoring Loaner Programs
- Anyone interested in engaging non-physician team members such as pharmacists and community paramedics in hypertension management
- Anyone interested in supporting engagement of pharmacists in medication self-management for adults with high blood pressure
1. Describe a Self-Measured Blood Pressure Monitoring Loaner Program.
2. List at least two benefits of a a Self-Measured Blood Pressure Monitoring Loaner Program.
3. Identify at least two non-physician team members that can be engaged in hypertension management.
Who Should Attend:
Past WebinarsPowerPoints from past webinars are available by clicking on the links below. Live webinar recordings are available by request. Return to Learning Collaborative Main Page