Primary Care & Community Integration: Innovative Approaches; What are integrated community teams?
Friday March 30, 3012 8:30-5:00
- Learn about innovative approaches to primary care / community integration from National and State leaders.
- Lisa Dulsky Watkins Blueprint for Health, State of Vermont,
- Anthony Rodgers- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services,Center for Strategic Planning and State Innovation Initiatives
- State of Minnesota SHIP and HCH Community Care Teams
Learning objectives of the workshop:
- Understand primary care / community integration, the essential elements, the need, partnership, governance, payment and operations.
- Identify how Integrated Teams and Health Care Homes work together.
- Develop a beginning perspective to implementation planning already occurring through Minnesota's Community Care Team grantees.
- Understand the key elements to development of effective referral networks from Minnesota's SHIP grantees and how these support prevention.
- Consider the State's role in implementation and support of integrated teams.